Dates for your diary September 2016 Thu 1 Staff Training Day Fri 2 Staff Training Day Mon 5 Term begins
Search this site
- 1,338,697 page views since May 2010
Busiest day• Wednesday 23 July 2014 with 25437 page views.
Translate this website with Google
- Hibba on Guestbook
- hibba on Guestbook
- ashleigh(classof2016) on Guestbook
- Zvai on Parent View
- annlee on Carnival Video
- Kenza Jerbi on Don’t Try This At Home
- melissa ex-student on Guestbook
- Milly on Don’t Try This At Home
- WolfClassGirl on Sport: Year 5 and 6 Boys’ Football
- Beata Dabrowska on Carnival Video
Most Popular Posts
- Still plenty of spaces available @StMatthewsLuton Summer Breakfast Camps. £2 a session. Last 4 sessions - 4th, 9th, 10th & 11th August. 3 weeks ago
- There are still places available for our summer camp. Details on our website: stmatthewsluton.com/2016/08/02/sum… https://t.co/WYa0LT4CyZ 3 weeks ago
- Staff v Year 6 Football Match stmatthewsluton.com/2016/07/21/sta… https://t.co/f6eoiMot1v 1 month ago
- See the photos of our visit to The Anniversary Games at the Olympic Stadium in London here: stmatthewsluton.com/2016/07/23/the… https://t.co/ZWnTzDJAf9 1 month ago
- RT @virginmedia: Congrats @usainbolt, you're officially a super-fast superhero. #BeTheFastest #MullerAnniversaryGames https://t.co/RedA2Zy… 1 month ago
- RT @Halo1975: So @StMatthewsLuton have seen a #worldrecord & a #britishrecord tonight at #MullerAnniversaryGames 1 month ago
- achievement activities adult learning announcements art art and craft assemblies athletics awards bicycles building carnival charity children classrooms clubs community competitions craft environment events family centre food football Foundation Stage fundraising gardening happy school health health and safety history holiday information learning maths music netball parents photos playground reading rugby SATs school sport summer theme days tournament transport video visitors visits weather writing Year 3 Year 4 Year 5 Year 6
A group of Year 4 and Year 5 children went to the Anniversary Games on Friday – the first day of their summer holiday. Click here to see the report and photo gallery.
The last day of the school year was marked in the now-traditional way, with the fourth annual Staff v Year 6 football match. The staff were looking to level the series which, prior to the match, stood at 2-1 to the children. The rest of the school all squeezed into the viewing areas to cheer on their favourites.
Following the success of our holiday schemes last summer and in the Easter break, we are excited to let you know about our Summer Holiday Club for 2016. We have listened to feedback from the children, parents and staff and as a result have made some changes to the way the club will operate this year.
This year the club will run for three weeks, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays beginning on Tuesday 26th July. It will start at 9.30am with breakfast provided and will finish at 12.00 noon. During the session a range of sport, craft, drama and cooking activities will be available for the children to participate in.
We have teamed up with the Make Lunch charity who will be working with us to supply a healthy substantial breakfast for the children on each day of the club.
The cost of the club will be £2.00 per child per day, reduced to £5.00 if all three sessions are booked in the same week, this includes breakfast.
If you would like to apply for a place for your child to attend the club then please download the attached letter and complete the slip below (one slip per child) indicating which days you would like your child to attend. Please return this to the main office.
Your child will need:
- Comfortable clothing appropriate for sports or drama/arts and crafts
- A refillable drinks bottle
- Water proof clothing/sun hat and sun cream (weather dependant)
If your child uses an inhaler, please make sure they have this with them and that it is labelled.
Download the letter and registration form here. (You need a separate form for each child.)