St Matthew’s ‘Around the Clock Club’ provides out of school care for children attending St Matthew’s Primary School, for both After School and Breakfast Clubs.
Please note the new pricing structure fromMonday 3rd July 2023
Start the day at our Breakfast Club with a healthy breakfast in a safe, caring and relaxed environment. Choose from a menu including a range of cereals, toast, bagels, waffles and fruit juices.
8.00 - 9.00 am
£3.50 per child per session
AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
Join your friends at our After School Club for fun activities, crafts and indoor and outdoor games (weather permitting).
Healthy refreshments are provided.
AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
3.20 - 6.00 pm
3.20 - 4.30pm
£3.50 per session (siblings £2.50)
3.20 - 5.30pm
£5.50 per session (siblings £4.50)
3.20 - 6.00pm
£6.50 per session (siblings £5.50)
Contact the School Office during school hours on
Contact the Around The Clock club during club hours on
- We aim to cater for the diverse multi-cultural community in which the school is situated.
- We aim to offer high quality, affordable before and after school care.
- We aim to provide a safe, warm and caring environment for the children to play and achieve, and in which parents can happily leave their children.
- The Clubs are run by qualified child care staff who are dedicated, professional and caring.
- Children are provided with a nutritious, healthy breakfast in the morning and a choice of healthy snacks in the afternoon.
- A wide range of exciting and creative activities are on offer at the care clubs. These include games, creative art projects, educational computer games, chess, drawing, construction toys, quiet area, books, cookery, special festival projects … to mention just a few.
30 YEARS OF "AROUND THE CLOCK" CARE
The After School Club has been running since 1993. It has continued to grow successfully and now offers places for up to 40 children.
Breakfast Club has been running since 1997 and offers places for 24 children.
Both clubs are inspected as part of the school’s OFSTED inspection schedule.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FEES AND BOOKING ARRANGEMENTS
Payment of fees may be made by cash or cheque (payable to St Matthew’s Primary School) and paid at the time of booking. For regular bookings, payment must be made at the time of booking. Emergency bookings for After School Club will be taken no later than 12 noon for same day bookings and paid for when you collect your child.
Please collect your child on time. If you are going to be late, please phone and let staff know. Children must be collected by 6.00pm as there are no facilities for keeping them after this time. A £5 per session penalty will be charged to parents who consistently arrive after 6.00pm.
SIGNING IN AND OUT
When you bring your child to Breakfast Club, please remember to sign them in; when collecting children from After School Club, please sign them out.
Please remember that parents are not allowed to use the school car park when dropping off and picking up children. The busy car park is used by staff from early morning until late in the evening.
Children who are unwell should not attend the clubs. If your child becomes unwell during club hours, the staff will endeavour to contact the parent/carer who should arrange to collect their child as soon as possible.