Our next school inspection by Ofsted could come any day now and we want you to have the best possible chance to share your opinions with the inspection team when they visit.
Ofsted Parent Mail is the means by which parents are able to give their views to the inspectors. The short survey comprises fourteen questions:
1. My child is happy at this school.
2. My child feels safe at this school.
3. The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
4. My child has been bullied and the school dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively.
5. The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year.
6. When I have raised concerns with the school they have been dealt with properly.
7. My child has SEND, and the school gives them the support they need to succeed.
8. The school has high expectations for my child.
9. My child does well at this school.
10. The school lets me know how my child is doing.
11. There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school.
12. My child can take part in clubs and activities at this school.
13. The school supports my child’s wider personal development.
14. I would recommend this school to another parent.
You can fill in the survey before the date of the inspection is announced.
During the inspection visit, members of the Ofsted team will also talk to parents at drop-off and pick-up times at the different entry gates.
Click the button below to go to the Ofsted Parent View page for St Matthew’s Primary School