Parent View gives you the chance to tell us and others what you think about our school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on twelve aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
But you don’t have to wait until our next Ofsted school inspection to answer the Parent View questions. You can use the Parent View form right now.
By sharing your views, you’ll be helping St Matthew’s Primary School to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about this school. Or, if you want to, view the results for any school in England.
If you search for St Matthew’s Primary School on the Parent View website, you will get almost 40 search results.
If you type Wenlock Street into the address box, you will get one result, and that will be this school.
There are fourteen statements:
- My child is happy at this school.
- My child feels safe at this school.
- The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
- My child has been bullied and the school dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively.
- The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year.
- When I have raised concerns with the school they have been dealt with properly.
- Does your child have special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)? (If you answer NO, you will move straight to question 8; if you answer YES, you will see the following supplementary statement.
– My child has SEND, and the school gives them the support they need to succeed.
- The school has high expectations for my child.
- My child does well at this school.
- The school lets me know how my child is doing.
- There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school.
- My child can take part in clubs and activities at this school.
- The school supports my child’s wider personal development.
- I would recommend this school to another parent.
For the statements about the school, all you have to do is click one of five options:
Strongly Agree / Agree / Disagree / Strongly Disagree / Don’t Know.
For the final question, all you have to do is click Yes or No.
It’s a simple as that. Why not fill in Parent Mail today?
Click the Parent View logo below to go to the website.