Parent View gives you the chance to tell us and others what you think about our school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on twelve aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
But you don’t have to wait until our next Ofsted school inspection to answer the Parent View questions. You can use the Parent View form right now.
By sharing your views, you’ll be helping St Matthew’s Primary School to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about this school. Or, if you want to, view the results for any school in England.
If you search for St Matthew’s Primary School on the Parent View website, you will get almost 40 search results.
If you type Wenlock Street into the address box, you will get one result, and that will be this school.
There are eleven sentences and one question:
- My child is happy at this school.
- My child feels safe at this school.
- My child makes good progress at this school.
- My child is well looked after at this school.
- My child is taught well at this school.
- My child receives appropriate homework for their age.
- This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
- This school deals effectively with bullying.
- This school is well led and managed.
- This school responds well to any concerns I raise.
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child’s progress.
- Would you recommend this school to another parent?
For the eleven sentences about the school, all you have to do is click one of five options:
Strongly Agree / Agree / Disagree / Strongly Disagree / Don’t Know.
For the final question, all you have to do is click Yes or No.
It’s a simple as that. Why not fill in Parent Mail today?
Click the Parent View logo below to go to the website.