Parent View gives you the chance to tell us and others what you think about our school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on twelve aspects of your child’s school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
But you don’t have to wait until our next Ofsted school inspection to answer the Parent View questions. You can use the Parent View form right now.
By sharing your views, you’ll be helping St Matthew’s Primary School to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about this school. Or, if you want to, view the results for any school in England.
If you search for St Matthew’s Primary School on the Parent View website, you will get almost 40 search results.
If you type Wenlock Street into the address box, you will get one result, and that will be this school.
There are fourteen statements:
- My child is happy at this school.
- My child feels safe at this school.
- The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
- My child has been bullied and the school dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively.
- The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year.
- When I have raised concerns with the school they have been dealt with properly.
- Does your child have special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)? (If you answer NO, you will move straight to question 8; if you answer YES, you will see the following supplementary statement.
– My child has SEND, and the school gives them the support they need to succeed.
- The school has high expectations for my child.
- My child does well at this school.
- The school lets me know how my child is doing.
- There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school.
- My child can take part in clubs and activities at this school.
- The school supports my child’s wider personal development.
- I would recommend this school to another parent.
For the statements about the school, all you have to do is click one of five options:
Strongly Agree / Agree / Disagree / Strongly Disagree / Don’t Know.
For the final question, all you have to do is click Yes or No.
It’s a simple as that. Why not fill in Parent Mail today?
Click the Parent View logo below to go to the website.
In my own name and on behalf of my family and our community , I would like to say THANK YOU to Ms. J. Thomas concerning the decision of Halal Food
Thank you, we will pass on your thanks.
It’s been a fantastic year and both my boys absolutely love coming to school. Well done to the staff at St Matthew’s for such an amazing learning experience.
23rd Oct 2015
To say, we feel extremely grateful and happy for our child to be in St Matthew’s Primary School, is not enough to express our sentiments. We could not expect any better school for our child.
After rushing through the daily routine of morning household chores, it is a joyful experience to enter the school and to be greeted by such happy looking faces and cheerful morning greetings of St Matthew’s Primary School Teachers. There is so much positive energy communicated in a short space of time, while parents drop or pick children.
I find my daughter’s class teacher and all assistant teachers, absolutely motivated and committed to work with children. They exhibit an endless reservoir of energy, patience and grace in working to develop children, stretch their capacity and broaden their horizons. Innovation and imagination, making the learning as enjoyable and interesting as possible, is wonderful.
Our elder daughter, who also studied in St Matthews’s a few years ago, says how I wish I was studying now in this school. And our younger daughter, if given a choice, would come to school, even on a Sunday.
A BIG THANK YOU TO ST. MATTHEW’S PRIMARY SCHOOL STAFF AND GOVERNORS!