Dear Parents and Carers,
We have had a message from the nursing team that our school flu immunisations have been postponed to January. If you would like to make other arrangements in getting your child’s flu immunisation done, please let us know, and come to the school office to fill out a form withdrawing your consent.
This needs to be done to avoid your child receiving a second flu jab/spray if they have it done somewhere else.
If you are happy to leave it as it is and wait until January then there is nothing further you need to do.
We will let you know as soon as we receive any further updates.